In March of 2019, fly.monmouth.edu launched as the official crowdfunding platform for Monmouth University. Through this unique digital fundraising tool members of the Monmouth community can come together to create, participate, and share projects dedicated to supporting student success and institutional achievement.
Monmouth aims to highlight projects that align with institutional priorities, including student scholarship, academic and experiential program enrichment, and capital enhancement.
Through fly.monmouth.edu you can:
- Discover limited-time projects launched by Monmouth students, staff, faculty, alumni, and friends
- Make tax-deductible donations using a convenient and secure online form
- Share projects with other advocates to help generate even greater interest for the campaign
- Keep tabs on progress made toward goals and stay up-to-date on the impact made with your philanthropy
- Join a network of Hawk supporters
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving at 732-923-4589.
Thank you in advance for participating in Monmouth's exciting fundraising initiatives.