Celebrate Homecoming Weekend with our Monmouth Strong Virtual 5K
Run, walk, hike or bike your favorite 3.1 mile route with your fellow Hawks around the globe. Choose your own starting line! Whether it’s a neighborhood street, a treadmill or a local trail, we encourage you to choose your own safe, socially distant route.* See the steps to take below!
- Step 1: Register on this page by making your $10 gift to the Monmouth Fund.
- Step 2: Choose your route.
- Step 3: Print your Monmouth University Homecoming 5K race bib and wear it with Hawk pride! (a template will be emailed to you the week prior)
- Step 4: Complete your 5K!
- Step 5: Upload pictures to social media with the hashtag #hawksatHOMEcoming (don’t forget to make your post public so we can see it!) or email them to us at email@example.com. Five lucky participants will be entered to win awesome branded tailgate items!
About the Monmouth Fund:
Gifts to the Monmouth Fund support the areas of greatest need, allowing us the flexibility to address and meet the emerging needs of our students during these ever-changing times.
*It’s important to remember to practice social distancing while running or walking outside, and always remain 6-8 feet from anyone who does not live in your own home. Please follow the restrictions and regulations put forth by your state, city, town, and village.