Help the Monmouth University Enactus Team Make a Difference!
The Monmouth University Enactus Team is championing a clean water project to help address the clean water needs in Sitatunga, Kenya. When completed, the project will provide a community-wide clean water source for drinking and cooking to the residents of the Sitatunga Village, who have suffered fatalities due to their lack of access to clean water.
Monmouth University students who participate in the Enactus Water Filtration Project for Kenya will:
- learn how to develop and implement a collaborative project among their peers and external partners.
- be immersed in a hands-on experience that translates classroom learning into an engaging and impactful project.
- help a community in need by providing clean drinking water.
- identify and embrace cultural differences, which is an important skill to have when joining the professional world after Monmouth.
- gain experience in a community outreach project that addresses a global issue recognized by the United Nations.
- enhance and apply their leadership, teamwork, and organizational skills, three critical soft skills that are necessary to be competitive in the job market.
How can you help make a difference?
When you support this project, your gift will be used for supplies (filters, water tanks, buckets, instructional materials, etc.), and travel and accommodation expenses for students executing the project. With your help we can provide Enactus members with the tools to build their professional skills, while making a meaningful difference for members of our global community. Please make a gift today and help us reach our goal.