Please help support the Monmouth University Professional Nurses Association!
The Monmouth University Professional Nurses Association (MUPNA) exists to:
- contribute to nursing education and help to provide for the highest quality of healthcare; to aid in the development of nurses’ professional role and their responsibility for the healthcare of people in all walks of life;
- to provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns;
- to promote awareness and involvement in nursing education;
- to act as a liaison between nursing faculty, administration, student government, and nursing students; and
- to provide an online means of communication for the nursing community at Monmouth University.
The Club is open to all Marjorie K. Unterberg Nursing students, and MUPNA was Monmouth's first virtual club.
How will your gift make an impact?
Nurses are a vital part of our community, who have a revolutionized mission and importance in the past decade. One important signifier of the transition between the student experience and professional practice is donning the white coat and nursing pins, both recognizable symbols of a students' hard work and dedication. When you support this project, you can help MUPNA provide a white coat and pin to nursing students now, and in the future. Please make your gift today.
About Activities & Clubs at Monmouth University:
At Monmouth, your opportunities to learn, grow, and lead are not limited to the classroom. There are athletics, fraternities, sororities, religious organizations, clubs, and multicultural activities where you can explore your interests with others. In all, Monmouth offers more than 125 amazing clubs and organizations to enrich the student experience.
Connect with the Monmouth University Professional Nurses Association:
BSN Program Instagram